Riverside stop and navigation
- Walking around
- Riverside stop (this page)
- Food and accomodation
Pleasantly located upstream from Paris and Fontainebleau, at the confluence of the Seine and the Loing rivers, the port of Saint-Mammès is a perfectly convenient starting point for exploring the Loing, Briare, Nivernais and Burgundy canals. The rivers Yonne and Seine will also offer you delightful navigation.
- Waterways accessibility:
- Water draught: max 2,40 m.
- Air draught : max 5,5m.
- Mooring capacity: 16 berths.
- Berths for pleasure boats: 12 (max.length 20 m) with drinking water and electricity (16 A Mono) facilities.
- Berths for passenger or attraction boats: one for 70m and one for 40m, max draught 2m40, with drinking water and electricity (63 A or 125 A Tri) facilities
- Berth for Heritage Boats: drinking water and electricity (32 A Tri) facilities.
- One floating pontoon for small boats and canoes of 20 ml
- Public telephone in the booth.
- Conveniences: toilets, wash-basins and showers.
- Touristic directional signs, river and tourist information.
Technical services nearby
- Refuelling (diesel, gas), superstructure.
- Boat fittings, engine manufacturers.
- Dry dock and repair works.
Contact details for Voies Navigables de France (French waterways’ authority)
V.N.F. Agence de Saint-Mammès
10, quai du Loing – 77670 Saint-Mammès
Tél. : 00 33 (0)1 64 70 57 70
Fax : 00 33 (0)1 64 70 57 71
More information on: www.vnf.fr